Had you ever experience getting "certificate error" when trying to install software or game on your symbian phone? The "certificate error" is blocking you from installing all those great applications and games which will greatly enhances your symbian phone experiences. Without 3rd party applications, symbian phone is nothing more than an ordinary phone.
Hacking your phone is quite safe nowadays and you can done it in just few minutes.
The following tutorial is 100% working with Nokia N73 [4.0818.104.22.168] tested by myself.
First you need 4 files
Easy steps to Hack/unlock your N73
- Download the file and unzip to your pc.
- Transfer the 4 files to your phone memory card.
- install Secman v1.10.sis. When the installation is done, look in the Applications folder on your phone, and find SecMan. Open it and wait to load. Follow the instruction and it will auto reboot your phone.
- Open it again and click on "Install Root Certificate". After that now Select turn platform security off.
- Install X-plore v1.34 . Open X-plore. First start to configuration of xplore which can be found on:
Menu>tools>configuration Or by just pressing 0
Select Show Hidden files
Select Show Romdrives
Select Show Ram drives
Select Show system files/Folders
- If All ready then continue! By using x-plore
Go to C:
copy the files CProfDriver_SISX.ldd and Installserver.exe to C:\sys\bin
This tutorial might be working for other phone in the list. I have not tried yet, if you successfully hack any phone in the list using my method, please let me know. Thx.
Nokia N91 8GB
If your phone is the FP1 devices [check the list below]. Then you should use this installserver.exe instead.
Download from megaupload
Download from rapidshare
Nokia 6124 classic
Nokia N95 8GB
Nokia N81 8GB
Nokia 6121 classic
Nokia 6120 classic
Nokia 5700 XpressMusic
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Nokia E90 Communicator
Please spend 1 sec to click on my ads as token of appreciation. Thanks :)
If you feel want to thanks, please click on my ads. Thank you.